chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Chevallereau <ben.chevaller...@armedia.com>
Subject More details about the Chemistry Parts contribution
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 16:43:12 GMT
Hello,

I just wanted to give more details about the potential contribution related to the JIRA ticket:
CMIS-865 : Contribution of Chemistry Parts to Apache
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-865

This contribution contains several sub-elements:
- A Javascript library based on jQuery compatible to any CMIS 1.1 repository (including a
QUnit test suite)
- 2 UI componentes (using only JS, CSS and HTML templates): to browse a repository and to
list documents. These components are built to be fully configurable in term of design, custom
actions, and to be able to work with specificities of each vendor.
- After, we packaged these 2 UI components in different containers: SharePoint 2010, SharePoint
2013 and Office 365.

Let me know if you have any questions about it.

Thanks

Ben

Ben Chevallereau | Software Architect
Armedia LLC
website | ben.chevallereau@armedia.com
2000 Riveredge Parkway NW Suite 775 | Atlanta, Georgia 30328
Phone (866) 398-0323 | Skype benjamin.chevallereau