chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Ferin <rfe...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Question Regarding DotCMIS 0.6 and OpenCMIS 1.1
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 14:21:56 GMT
Hello,

I am hoping someone can answer my question.  The latest release of the
DotCMIS library is 0.6.  I realize that this version number doesn't
necessarily relate exactly to the version of OpenCMIS that it supports.
Will a client application using DotCMIS 0.6 be able to communicate with a
server that supports OpenCMIS 1.1 and use the CMIS 1.0 features, even
though it cannot take advantage of the new features available with
OpenCMIS 1.1?

I assume that it would work, but I have not found anything that clearly
confirmed it for me.

Thank you,
Robert