chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Muhammed Olgun <mh.ol...@gmail.com>
Subject Creating parent links for MultiFiling implementation
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 09:25:19 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to add MultiFiling support for my OpenCMIS server. My
addObjectToFolder() method is working but there is a problem with my
removeObjectToFolder() method. OpenCMIS Workbench doesn't even call the
method.

I'm using AtomPub binding and I guess I can't make OpenCMIS server create
parent links. Also, there is s tip in removeObjectToFolder() method's
JavaDoc "Object infos should contain the removed object.". I have no idea
how to do it.

Any help will be appreciated!

Muhammed