chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From leeuw73 <leeu...@hotmail.com>
Subject How long should a session exist (best pratice)?
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 21:18:04 GMT
Hi,

I have a JAVA application which receives requests via a SOA service and for
each request a CMIS call is done (create document or get document). During
office times I think we handle 100 request each hour (average). I wonder if
I should create a new session for each received request, or only to create
one session when the JAVA application is started (and use this one for all
received requests). Can you please tell me what the best practice for this
is?

Regards, Peter