chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Aye <olivier....@evolutionenergie.com>
Subject cancel Checkout Atom or Web service
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 16:40:21 GMT
DotCmis V 0.5.0.0
OpenCmis 0.11.0
MongoDb 2.6

Hello,

I have an error when I want cast a an object to a document, when this object is checkout in
my database, and only with an Atom session.

Currently, if I do the same method, but in WebService the method works properly.

This method works

public ActionResult CancelCheckOut(String id)
        {
            IDocument od = sessionWS.GetObject(id) as Document;
            od.CancelCheckOut();
            return RedirectToAction("Index");
        }

This method doesn't works

public ActionResult CancelCheckOut(String id)
        {
            IDocument od = sessionAtom.GetObject(id) as Document; This method return an error
at this line
            od.CancelCheckOut();
            return RedirectToAction("Index");
        }

Do you have an idea how I can resolve this problem.

Thanks

Olivier

This email message and any attachments ("the email") are confidential and intended only for
the recipient(s) indicated. If you are not an intended recipient, please be advised that any
use, dissemination, forwarding or copying of this email whatsoever is prohibited without Evolution
Energie's prior written consent. If you have received this email in error, please delete it
without saving a copy and notify the sender immediately. Internet emails are not necessarily
secured, and declines responsibility for any changes that may have been made to this email
after it was sent. While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that viruses are not
transmitted via emails, we recommend that you take your own measures to prevent viruses from
entering your computer system.