chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cancel Checkout Atom or Web service
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 19:44:24 GMT
Hi Olivier,

can you tell us what kind of object is returned when you are using AtomPub?

- Florian

> DotCmis V 0.5.0.0
> OpenCmis 0.11.0
> MongoDb 2.6
>
> Hello,
>
> I have an error when I want cast a an object to a document, when this object is checkout
in my database, and only with an Atom session.

> Currently, if I do the same method, but in WebService the method works properly.
>
> This method works
>
> public ActionResult CancelCheckOut(String id)
>         {
>             IDocument od = sessionWS.GetObject(id) as Document;
>             od.CancelCheckOut();
>             return RedirectToAction("Index");
>         }
>

> This method doesn't works
>
> public ActionResult CancelCheckOut(String id)
>         {
>             IDocument od = sessionAtom.GetObject(id) as Document; This method return
an error at this line
>             od.CancelCheckOut();
>             return RedirectToAction("Index");
>         }
>
> Do you have an idea how I can resolve this problem.
>
> Thanks
>
> Olivier
>

> This email message and any attachments ("the email") are confidential and intended only
for the recipient(s) indicated. If you are not an intended recipient, please be advised that
any use, dissemination, forwarding or copying of this email whatsoever is prohibited without
Evolution Energie's prior written consent. If you have received this email in error, please
delete it without saving a copy and notify the sender immediately. Internet emails are not
necessarily secured, and declines responsibility for any changes that may have been made to
this email after it was sent. While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that viruses
are not transmitted via emails, we recommend that you take your own measures to prevent viruses
from entering your computer system.