chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: More details about the Chemistry Parts contribution
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2014 15:54:42 GMT
Hi,

I've played with the JavaScript library and it's really cool.
It just took a few minutes to put it on top of the InMemory repository
and get it working!

- Florian

> Hello,
>
> I just wanted to give more details about the potential contribution related to the JIRA
ticket:
> CMIS-865 : Contribution of Chemistry Parts to Apache
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-865
>
> This contribution contains several sub-elements:
> - A Javascript library based on jQuery compatible to any CMIS 1.1 repository (including
a QUnit test suite)
> - 2 UI componentes (using only JS, CSS and HTML templates): to browse a repository and
to list documents. These components are built to be fully configurable in term of design,
custom actions, and to be able to work with specificities of each vendor.
> - After, we packaged these 2 UI components in different containers: SharePoint 2010,
SharePoint 2013 and Office 365.