chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Does Chemistry support Java 1.4 and 1.5?
Date Sat, 01 Nov 2014 15:59:51 GMT
Hi Wentao,

OpenCMIS up to release 0.11.0 supports Java 5. OpenCMIS 0.12.0 (and
later) requires Java 6.
Java 1.4 has never been supported.

- Florian

> Hi,
>
> We are planning to use Chemistry Java API to consume our CMIS services, unfortunately
the client side still use Java 1.4  (may be able to upgrade to 1.5 soon), does Chemistry Java
client library support Java 1.4 or 1.5?

> Thanks
> Wentao

> This email and its attachments are intended solely for the personal use of the individual
or entity named above. Any use of this communication by an unintended recipient is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, any publication, use, reproduction,
disclosure or dissemination of its contents is strictly prohibited. Please immediately delete
this message and its attachments from your computer and servers. We would also appreciate
if you would contact us by a collect call or return email to notify us of this error. Thank
you for your cooperation.