chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Creating parent links for MultiFiling implementation
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 15:57:34 GMT
Hi Muhammed,

To make removeObjectToFolder() work, the repository has to report in the
repository capabilities in the repository info that is supports
unfiling. If it doesn't, the OpenCMIS server doesn't generate a "Unfiled
Collection" link, which is required by the client to call
removeObjectToFolder().
Have you set the unfiling flag in the repository capabilities to true?

The CMIS Workbench should respond with an error message when you click
the "Remove" button and an error occurs.
What is the error message?

What do you mean by "I guess I can't make OpenCMIS server create parent
links"? Do you mean "up" links?

ObjectInfo objects are only required for the AtomPub binding. They
contain additional information that are used to build a complete and
valid Atom entry on the server side.
OpenCMIS generates these objects for you if you don't provide them. You
don't have to do anything.
However, the OpenCMIS implementation for ObjectInfo objects is rather
generic and slow. You can certainly provide ObjectInfo objects faster
with a repository specific implementation.

Check the FileShare repository code [1] for examples how to compile
ObjectInfo objects. If you derive your service implementation from
AbstractCmisService (which you should do), you just have to call
addObjectInfo(objectInfo) for each object that your are returning.

- Florian

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/chemistry/opencmis/trunk/chemistry-opencmis-server/chemistry-opencmis-server-fileshare/src/main/java/org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/fileshare/FileShareRepository.java?view=markup