chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Chevallereau <ben.chevaller...@armedia.com>
Subject Re: Proposal for Chemistry Parts
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 13:55:52 GMT
Hi Alan,

As Greg said, we hope that everything will be available soon in Chemistry.

And thanks for your proposition! It will be very welcome!

Wich ECM do you plan to use ?

Thanks

Ben

Ben Chevallereau | Software Architect
Armedia LLC
website | ben.chevallereau@armedia.com
2000 Riveredge Parkway NW Suite 775 | Atlanta, Georgia 30328
Phone (866) 398-0323 | Skype benjamin.chevallereau