chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Joshy Augustine <joshymaugust...@gmail.com>
Subject UnfileObject.DELETESINGLEFILED flag
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 07:39:49 GMT
Hi All,

I have query regarding the expected behaviour of
UnfileObject.*DELETESINGLEFILED
flag.*

I am using Alfresco Community Edition 5 and Open CMIS 0.12. I am invoking
the following API where 'folder'  contains a multi-filed(ie, existing in
two folders) document.

folder.deleteTree(*true*, UnfileObject.*DELETESINGLEFILED*, *true*)
I am finding that the folder is deleted completely and the multi-filed
document is disappearing from both folders. Is this expected? If so, is
there a way I can mention via Open CMIS API either (a) Throw an exception
if the folder tree contains a multi-filed document OR (b) Do not delete a
multi-filed document other than from the current folder?

Thanks for your help.

--
Cheers,
Joshy