chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject RE: how to get the path of a created folder, or for an objectId?
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2014 17:11:27 GMT
Hi Nicu,

Are you taking about the client or the server side?

Here is an answer for the client side.
getObject returns a CmisObject. Use instanceof to determine if it is a
Document object or a Folder object and then cast to Document or Folder.

Here is a generic way to retrieve the path:

String path = null;
CmisObject obj = session.getObject("1234567890");

if(obj instanceof FileableCmisObject) {
   FileableCmisObject fobj = (FileableCmisObject) obj;
   List<String> paths = fobj.getPaths();
   if(!paths.isEmpty()) {
     path = paths.get(0);
   }