chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: upgrade to opencmis 0.12.0 causes JAXB errors
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 20:09:10 GMT
Hi Michael,

OpenCMIS 0.12.0 now determines und uses the default JAX-WS
implementation in its environment.
In your case it detected CXF. It seems to collide with a JAXB
implementation in your classpath.

You can either resolve this classloading issue (is there a JAXB
implementation in your classpath that you can remove?) or you can set
the session parameter SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_JAXWS_IMPL to
"sunjre" or "sunri" if you have the Sun JAX-WS RI implementation in your
classpath.

- Florian

> I have 2 opencmis dependencies in my java projects' maven poms, chemistry-opencmis-client-bindings
and chemistry-opencmis-client-impl. When I change these from version 0.11.0 to 0.12.0, I get
a LinkageError with the below stack trace.

> Changing back to 0.11.0 immediately makes the problem go away, so I'm pretty sure this
is the cause.

> Does anyone know if there are some JAXB related dependences that have changed between
0.11.0 and 0.12.0, or anything else you can think of that might have caused this issue, before
I go digging further?

> Note I am testing with WebSphere Liberty Profile 8.5.
>
> Stack trace:
> java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when resolving overridden method
"com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(Ljavax/xml/stream/XMLEventReader;)Ljava/lang/Object;"
the class loader (instance of com/ibm/ws/classloading/internal/ParentLastClassLoader) of the
current class, com/sun/xml/bind/v2/runtime/unmarshaller/UnmarshallerImpl, and its superclass
loader (instance of <bootloader>), have different Class objects for the type com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(Ljavax/xml/stream/XMLEventReader;)Ljava/lang/Object;
used in the signature