chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Sascha Homeier <shome...@meyle-mueller.de>
Subject JCR Bridge
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2014 14:13:27 GMT
Hello together,

we have a requirement to connect the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) with our CMIS server.
So the assets and metadata from our CMIS server should be accessed by the AEM.
Afaik the AEM or its CRX from Day uses Sling with Jackrabbit and thereby of course JCR.

Due to the OpenCMIS JCR Bridge I have two questions:

1.)
On the Chemistry Webpage I read that the bridge provides access to JCR repositories from CMIS
clients. In fact we need it the other way round: Our CMIS repositories should be visible as
JC repositories. Is this at some extent possible with the OpenCMIS Bridge?

2.)
Is the bridge still in development?
If I remember correctly the original maintainer had not enough time to further manage the
component.
Did you find a successor?

tia

Cheers