chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Implementing applyAcl method
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2014 14:33:06 GMT
Hi Muhammed,

You are probably assembling an ObjectInfo object when you compile an
ObjectData object on the server side.
The ObjectInfo.hasAcl() method must return true, if the object has an
ACL. If it returns false, then the server framework doesn't generate the
appropriate link. And if the client cannot find this link, it throws a
CmisNotSupportedException.

Check if you set hasAcl flag in your server implementation.

- Florian