chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Ferin <rfe...@us.ibm.com>
Subject DotCMIS Login Problem With Documentum
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2014 18:23:54 GMT
Hello,

I am having a problem logging into a Documentum repository via DotCMIS.  I
have code that successfully logs into other repositories but is failing
against Documentum.    I can login successfully to the same Documentum
system using CMIS Workbench Version: 0.8.0-SNAPSHOT / Revision: ? / Build:
2012-09-03T21:14:47+0200.

The same credentials on my DotCMIS application fail.  I have attempted to
login by choosing the first repository and by specifying a repository.
Both methods fail.  I am using DotCMIS.dll 0.6.0.0.

When I attempt to login to the first repository,
factory.GetRepositories(loginParameters); returns a list of 0 items.

When I attempt to login by specifying the repository, I receive an
exception that the repository does not exist.  This same repository is the
one displayed by CMIS workbench:

Here is the exception for the specified repository:
DotCMIS.Exceptions.CmisObjectNotFoundException: Repository not found!
   at DotCMIS.Binding.AtomPub.RepositoryService.GetRepositoryInfo(String
repositoryId, IExtensionsData extension)
   at
DotCMIS.Binding.Impl.BindingRepositoryService.GetRepositoryInfo(String
repositoryId, IExtensionsData extension)
   at DotCMIS.Client.Impl.Session.Connect()
   at DotCMIS.Client.Impl.SessionFactory.CreateSession(IDictionary`2
parameters, IObjectFactory objectFactory, AbstractAuthenticationProvider
authenticationProvider, ICache cache)

Here is the snip of code that performs the login.  I split apart the
GetRepositories call and login call to multiple statements so I could
confirm that it is returning an empty list.

ISession myCMISSession = null;
loginParameters = new Dictionary<string, string>();
loginParameters[SessionParameter.BindingType] = BindingType.AtomPub;
loginParameters[SessionParameter.AtomPubUrl] = cmisAtomPubURL;  //
cmisAtomPubURL; is a string
loginParameters[SessionParameter.User] = cmisUserID; // cmisUserID; is a
string
loginParameters[SessionParameter.Password] = cmisPassword; //
cmisPassword; is a string
SessionFactory factory = SessionFactory.NewInstance();

if ((cmisRepositoryID != null) && (cmisRepositoryID.Trim().Length > 0))
{
   loginParameters[SessionParameter.RepositoryId] = cmisRepositoryID;  //
Login using a specific repository ID
   myCMISSession = factory.CreateSession(loginParameters);
}
else
{
   IList<IRepository> repositoryList =
factory.GetRepositories(loginParameters);
   if (repositoryList.Count != 0)
   {
      myCMISSession = repositoryList[0].CreateSession();  // Login to the
first repository
   }
}

When I click on "Load Repositories" using CMIS Workbench, it does list the
single repository and the login to that repository is successful.  I do
not understand why it is getting a list of repositories but my code does
not.

Can anyone offer any advice as to why I cannot login using DotCMIS when
the same login credentials work with CMIS Workbench?

Thanks,
Robert