chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From <Robert.Willia...@wellsfargo.com>
Subject OpenCMIS SQL Parsing question
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 18:22:29 GMT
Hello,

I am new to CMIS and I am currently using the Example Query code for the basis of my Query
processing.  Additionally, I am using the OpenCMIS FileShare and InMemory servers as the starting
point for my CMIS Server.

At present, I am able to successfully parse CMIS SQL statements with the following exception.
 When I introduce an attribute into the select list that contains a forward slash such as
CaptureInfo/WLS_EndImageAddress, I get the following message:

         <faultstring>Query parsing failed: Syntax error in query: Line 1:413 rule query
failed predicate: {CaptureInfo is not a property query name in any of the types in from ...}?</faultstring>

It appears that ANTLR is tokenizing the select list using in part the forward slash.

So, here is my question.  How can I modify the ANTLR grammar so that it recognizes the text
CaptureInfo/WLS_EndImageAddress as a single attribute?

Thanks in advance for your help!