chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From David Radio <davemra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting Value for "From" Request Header
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 12:53:13 GMT
Florian,

Thank you so much for your response, providing links to the documentation
was very helpful.

First let me apologize if my original question didn't provide enough detail
or if I didn't fully understand your response.

In hindsight I should have mentioned that I already have a tool that runs
server-side that can inspect http headers and slice the results and report
appropriately.

I believe the answer you gave me is a server-side solution.  I am seeking a
client-side property in the Client API for my clients to use to populate
the "From" request header (or any other header) with self-identifying
information.

Thanks Again!
Dave