chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Joshy Augustine <joshymaugust...@gmail.com>
Subject Is there a way to obtain Paginated Results via getDescendants call?
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 13:44:56 GMT
Hi,

I have a situation wherein I am trying to list contents of a given folder
in UI. For performance and UI consistency sake, I have a requirement to
display a paginated list(for example, list the first 10 results in the
first page, obtain the next 10 only when user clicks on the 'next' button)

I was originally imagining that it might be possible via the following API
Call, but can't quite get it to work the way I imagined.
folder.getDescendants(depth, treeOperationContext)

Does anyone know, using the Open CMIS APIs what is the best way to achieve
what I am after ?

Thanks,
Joshy