chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Sascha Homeier <shome...@meyle-mueller.de>
Subject [OpenCMIS] Possibility to disable chunked transfer encoding
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 09:10:12 GMT
Hello together,

is it possible to disable the chunked transfer encoding in Java OpenCMIS ?

I am asking because our Nginx based Connect-Cluster currently does not support Chunks and
adjusting the Cluster affects our whole public available systems (also I am not sure if our
FW will handle chunks properly).
On client side I already use non PartialContentStream to avoid chunks but I also noticed a
„Length-Required“ exception when calling the query discovery service.
So now I am trying to estimate the efforts and benefits of either adjusting the Nginx cluster
or disabling chunks at OpenCMIS (if possible at all).

Thx in advance.

Cheers
Sascha