chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Lu, Wentao" <Wentao...@bchydro.com>
Subject RE: DotCMIS create document failed with "The socket connection was aborted"
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2014 17:04:33 GMT
Hi Florian,

>From readme file https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/dotcmis/trunk/README it said
" Not all CMIS Web Services endpoints are compatible with the .NET framework for a number
of reasons",  do you have a list which endpoints are not compatible?

Thanks
Wentao

-----Original Message-----
From: Florian Müller [mailto:fmui@apache.org]
Sent: 2014, September 22 1:43 PM
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org
Cc: Lu, Wentao
Subject: Re: DotCMIS create document failed with "The socket connection was aborted"

Hi Wentao,

Check your server and network setup. Some Web Services stacks (for example .Net) have (configurable)
limits.
There is nothing the client can do if the server closes the connection.

- Florian

> Hi,
>
> We are testing DotCMIS with Web Service binding (atompub works fine so far, but in some
use cases we have to use web service binding).

> We get below exceptions with createDocument function, the sample "test.zip" file is only
400KB.

> {"Unable to write data to the transport connection: An existing
> connection was forcibly closed by the remote host."}
>
> StackTrace as below
>
>       at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.MultipleWrite(BufferOffsetSize[] buffers)
>    at System.Net.Security._SslStream.StartWriting(SplitWritesState splitWrite, SplitWriteAsyncProtocolRequest
asyncRequest)
>    at System.Net.Security._SslStream.ProcessWrite(BufferOffsetSize[] buffers, SplitWriteAsyncProtocolRequest
asyncRequest)
>    at System.Net.TlsStream.MultipleWrite(BufferOffsetSize[] buffers)
>    at System.Net.PooledStream.MultipleWrite(BufferOffsetSize[] buffers)
>    at System.Net.ConnectStream.InternalWrite(Boolean async, Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset,
Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
> [...]
> delegate { return true; };
>
>             Dictionary<string, string> parameters = new Dictionary<string, string>();
>             parameters[SessionParameter.BindingType] = BindingType.WebServices;
>             String host = "myhost";
>

> parameters[DotCMIS.SessionParameter.WebServicesRepositoryService] =
> "https://"+host+":7010/cmis/services101/RepositoryService";
>
>             parameters[DotCMIS.SessionParameter.WebServicesAclService]
> = "https://"+host+":7010/cmis/services101/ACLService";
>

> parameters[DotCMIS.SessionParameter.WebServicesDiscoveryService] =
> "https://"+host+":7010/cmis/services101/DiscoveryService";
>

> parameters[DotCMIS.SessionParameter.WebServicesMultifilingService] =
> "https://"+host+":7010/cmis/services101/MultiFilingService";
>

> parameters[DotCMIS.SessionParameter.WebServicesNavigationService] =
> "https://"+host+":7010/cmis/services101/NavigationService";
>

> parameters[DotCMIS.SessionParameter.WebServicesObjectService] =
> "https://"+host+":7010/cmis/services101/ObjectService";
>

> parameters[DotCMIS.SessionParameter.WebServicesPolicyService] =
> "https://"+host+":7010/cmis/services101/PolicyService";
>

> parameters[DotCMIS.SessionParameter.WebServicesRelationshipService] =
> "https://"+host+":7010/cmis/services101/RelationshipService";
>

> parameters[DotCMIS.SessionParameter.WebServicesVersioningService] =
> "https://"+host+":7010/cmis/services101/VersioningService";
>

> parameters[DotCMIS.SessionParameter.WebServicesEnableUnsecuredResponse
> ] = "true";
>
>             parameters[SessionParameter.User] = "admin";
>             parameters[SessionParameter.Password] = "password";
>             parameters[SessionParameter.RepositoryId] = "RepositoryOS1";
>             parameters[SessionParameter.ConnectTimeout] = "-1";
>
>             SessionFactory factory = SessionFactory.NewInstance();
>             ISession session = factory.CreateSession(parameters);
>
>             IDictionary<string, object> properties = new Dictionary<string,
object>();
>             properties[PropertyIds.Name] = "Hello World Document";
>             properties[PropertyIds.ObjectTypeId] = "Document";
>
>             byte[] content = UTF8Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes("Hello
> World!");
>
>             System.IO.FileInfo fileinfo = new
> System.IO.FileInfo("C:\\test\\test.zip");
>
>             DotCMIS.Data.Impl.ContentStream contentStream = new DotCMIS.Data.Impl.ContentStream();
>             contentStream.FileName = fileinfo.Name;
>             contentStream.MimeType = "application/zip";
>             contentStream.Length = fileinfo.Length;
>             contentStream.Stream = fileinfo.OpenRead();
>
>             IFolder myFolder =
> (IFolder)session.GetObjectByPath("/temp");
>
>             IDocument myDoc1 = myFolder.CreateDocument(properties,
> contentStream, DotCMIS.Enums.VersioningState.Major);
>
>         }
>
>     }
> }
>
> Any ideas what could be the issue?
>
> Thanks
> Wentao

> This email and its attachments are intended solely for the personal use of the individual
or entity named above. Any use of this communication by an unintended recipient is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, any publication, use, reproduction,
disclosure or dissemination of its contents is strictly prohibited. Please immediately delete
this message and its attachments from your computer and servers. We would also appreciate
if you would contact us by a collect call or return email to notify us of this error. Thank
you for your cooperation.