chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Lu, Wentao" <Wentao...@bchydro.com>
Subject Does OpenCMIS use any RESTful framework for atompub and browser binding?
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 18:22:10 GMT
Hi,

I am reading OpenCMIS server framework source code, as we may need to extend it. It looks
like the web service binding is using "JAX-WS RI" to generate jaxb from WSDL, but I can't
find something similar in atompub and browser binding code. Does OpenCMIS use any RESTful
framework like Jersey, Spring, Restlet or others for these two binding?

Thanks
Wentao
This email and its attachments are intended solely for the personal use of the individual
or entity named above. Any use of this communication by an unintended recipient is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, any publication, use, reproduction,
disclosure or dissemination of its contents is strictly prohibited. Please immediately delete
this message and its attachments from your computer and servers. We would also appreciate
if you would contact us by a collect call or return email to notify us of this error. Thank
you for your cooperation.
-BCHydroDisclaimerID5.2.8.1541