chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Chevallereau <ben.chevaller...@armedia.com>
Subject Re: Proposal for Chemistry Parts
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2014 14:19:55 GMT
Hi,

I’m the developer behind that so I can give you more information.

This “package” is split into different parts:
* A CMIS 1.1 javascript lib (based on jQuery)
* On top of that, we built 2 configurable UI components (only developed with jQuery, HTML
& CSS)
* And finally, we packaged these components in SharePoint WebParts and AppParts, but we tested
as well Drupal and it’s potentially compatible with any web container.

Today, we tested that with Alfresco 4.2.x, and I tested yesterday evening with OpenCMIS server
with the InMemory connector.

Ben

Ben Chevallereau | Software Architect
Armedia LLC
website | ben.chevallereau@armedia.com
2000 Riveredge Parkway NW Suite 775 | Atlanta, Georgia 30328
Phone (866) 398-0323 | Skype benjamin.chevallereau