chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Melahn <greg.mel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Proposal for Chemistry Parts
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 15:54:08 GMT
Greetings,

We have an implementation of some configurable, extendable, SharePoint Web Parts that allow
a user to access a CMIS repository, and then perform document operations like create/read/update/delete/query/preview
and more.    We would like to donate the source for these parts to Apache Chemistry so everyone
in the open source community can benefit.

I would like to propose a new sub-project for this effort called 'Chemistry Parts' and then
we can upload the code and get started.

What do you think?

Once we have agreement on the proposal, I will write a Jira ticket to get it going.

Thank you in advance!

Greg