chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <gabri...@apache.org>
Subject Dropping the -docs.zip release package
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2014 20:26:40 GMT
Hi all,

I want to propose that, post 0.12.0, we drop (and stop releasing) the
-docs.zip release package from the OpenCMIS release. Here are the
rationales:

1. The content of it is duplicated and mirrors stuff that is already
publicly available (javadocs, and site docs)

2. Javadocs are also much easily accessed via Eclipse / -sources.jar
packages in any IDE

3. This breaks the release process and would require work to streamline and
automate the release process

I really don't see any use for this package, so let me know if you agree
dropping it with the usual +1/-1 etc.

Thanks in advance,

Gab

--
Gabriele Columbro
Principal Architect, Consulting Services

*"Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue"*