chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Webster <tim.webs...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenCMIS workbench root folder list
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 14:52:34 GMT
Hi,

I work with repositories where the root folder is full of content
(thousands of documents, possibly millions in our client's environments).
 This causes a huge delay or crash when opening the workbench because it
tries to list them all at start up.

I made a small change to it to only list them if a particular system
property is passed in, which works fine for us, but is there another way to
configure it that I'm missing?  If not, would this feature be welcome?

Thanks,

Tim