chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Webster <tim.webs...@gmail.com>
Subject IBM FileNet P8 CMIS URL addressability + Daeja ViewOne Viewer
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 10:35:21 GMT
Hi,

I'm looking to stream documents to the Daeja ViewOne Viewer applet using a
single URL.  I understand that a document can be retrieved from the
repository using a URL like so:

http://host:port
/fncmis/resources/DEV/ContentStream/idd_9B7C7D0A-A236-489C-A512-AB32B2E676D7/0/document1.xlsx

However the server prompts the user for basic HTTP authentication
credentials.  It looks like Alfresco has a way to deal with this:

https://wiki.alfresco.com/wiki/URL_Addressability

Is there anything similar we can do for FileNet?

Sorry a bit off-topic, but if there are any IBM people out there, do you
know if credentials can be supplied to the Daeja ViewOne applet? Maybe this
would be a way to deal with it instead...

Thanks,