chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Muhammed Olgun <mh.ol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Implementing getContent method
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 08:27:27 GMT
Hi Jorge,

Other methods that I implemented work fine. For instance,

@Override
    public ObjectData getObject(String repositoryId, String objectId,
String filter, Boolean includeAllowableActions,
            IncludeRelationships includeRelationships, String
renditionFilter, Boolean includePolicyIds,
            Boolean includeAcl, ExtensionsData extension) {
        System.out.println("Hello getObject!");
        return objectService.getObject(repositoryId, objectId, filter,
includeAllowableActions,
                includeRelationships, renditionFilter, includePolicyIds,
includeAcl, extension);
    }

This method writes the console,

2014-08-19 11:21:46,893 DEBUG [http-nio-8080-exec-106]
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.server.shared.Dispatcher: gridfs / id, GET ->
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.server.impl.atompub.ObjectService$GetObject
Hello getObject!
Hello getObject!

But I did not implement all service methods. I extend AbstractCmisService
and override these methods,

getRepositoryInfos()
getTypeChildren()
getTypeDefinition()