chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From <Jorge.MARTIN-CUE...@ext.ec.europa.eu>
Subject CreateAndDeleteRelationshipTest()
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 09:54:20 GMT
Hello everybody,

Currently I am validating all TCKs against our recent CMIS 1.1 server implementation and I
have a question related to relationships.
The spec of CMIS 1.0 don't specify the updatability of the cmis:relationship properties cmis:sourceId
and cmis:targetId, so we decided to use readwrite.
Now, in the CMIS 1.1 the updatability is readonly, so I changed it.

As a consequence the test now is failing. The code from ObjectFactoryImpl.convertProperties()
is ignoring the readonly properties and sending to the server only the readwrite and oncreate.

We have a similar change in CMIS 1.1 with the cmis:objectTypeId, in 1.0 was oncreate and now
is readonly.

Removing the client property filtering code is easy, but I don't if there are other implications.
My suggestion is having a sort of white list with readonly properties not filtered, what do
you think?

Thanks.
Jorge MARTIN CUERVO
[cid:image001.gif@01CCF6D0.4613B970]