chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From <Jorge.MARTIN-CUE...@ext.ec.europa.eu>
Subject TCK: CopyTest with AtomPub
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 08:52:16 GMT
Good morning,

I have seen that the TCK test CopyTest was ignored in the past for AtomPub binding, and now
the DocumentImpl is implementing a "client-copy" executing a create document.

My issue is that that the piece of code that is copying the properties is considering cmis:description
and cmis:secondaryObjectTypeIds,
and both of them are empty.

for (Property<?> prop : allPropsDoc.getProperties()) {
if (prop.getDefinition().getUpdatability() == Updatability.READWRITE
            || prop.getDefinition().getUpdatability() == Updatability.ONCREATE) {
newProperties.put(prop.getId(), prop.getValue());
}
}

From CMIS 1.1 spec (2.1.2.1 Property)
[…]
CMIS does not support "null" property value. If a multi-valued property is not in a "not set"
state, its property value MUST be a non-empty list of individual values.
[…]
In our ObjectService.createDocument() implementation we are validating that the property values
are not empty.

Could you please consider changing the code to only copy properties with values?
Regards.
Jorge MARTIN CUERVO
[cid:image001.gif@01CCF6D0.4613B970]
European Commission