chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From <Jorge.MARTIN-CUE...@ext.ec.europa.eu>
Subject SecondaryTypesTest.java issue
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2014 12:17:33 GMT
Hello everybody,

We are working on the implementation of secondary types in our repository server.
I am trying to pass the TCK (version 0.11.0) that comes with chemistry and I have found an
issue with one of them.

First, the default type cmis:secondary is rejected by our implementation, we must use a subtype.

Once I have changed the default to other type, the test is not passing. The class SecondaryTypesTest
is trying to find the properties of the secondary type in the target object.
In my example I have create a secondary type 'tag' with the multivalued property 'name' (not
required). If I change to required the creation/updating will fail.
So far, the only way to pass this test is to use a secondary type without properties.

I suggest to add default values to the properties of the secondary type, or remove the check
of the properties.
Please, let me know if I am doing something wrong?

Kind regards and thanks.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/opencmis/trunk/chemistry-opencmis-test/chemistry-opencmis-test-tck/src/main/java/org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/tck/tests/types/SecondaryTypesTest.java

Jorge MARTIN CUERVO
[cid:image001.gif@01CCF6D0.4613B970]