chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gavin Cornwell <gavin.cornw...@alfresco.com>
Subject Mac OSX target in ObjectiveCMIS
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2014 12:48:19 GMT
Hi,

We are just starting a project that is going to require the use of ObjectiveCMIS as part of
a Mac application.

Despite us saying “...as the base library is built on the Foundation.framework it can be
used for developing Mac OSX applications as well.” on http://chemistry.apache.org/objective-c/objectivecmis.html
we don’t actually provide a target to build a static library for use on Mac OSX.

We have started looking into this and already run into some issues (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-831)
that we’re planning on addressing soon. One thing we may need to discuss is the naming of
the targets, once we have a proposal I’ll canvas opinions via the mailing list.

Does any one have any objections to this work being done or anyone have any comments?

Regards,

Gavin