chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Ashish Karandikar <Ashish.Karandi...@qfor.com>
Subject Drupal - CMIS - JCR
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 00:19:23 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to establish connection between Drupal CMIS and JCR. I am using Apache OpenCMIS
library to establish this connection.

JCR repository is using MongoDB as backend.

When I create/update an article in Drupal, I can see node is getting created/updated in JCR
repository. However when I try to delete article from Drupal, article is not getting deleted
from JCR.

I debugged and found out that node's isPwc flag is false due to which "CmisStorageException("Cannot
delete checked out document: " + getId())" exception is getting thrown at JcrVersionBase.java

How to handle this issue ?

Thanks,

Ashish

EMAIL DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized
distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error,
please notify the sender by reply email and then destroy the message. Opinions, conclusions
and other information in this message that do not relate to official business of QUADRANT4
shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by QUADRANT4. Any information contained
in this email, when addressed to QUADRANT4 clients is subject to the terms and conditions
in governing client contract.