chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <apa...@gagravarr.org>
Subject Re: Getting Extension properties with Python cmislib?
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 17:05:04 GMT
On Wed, 16 Jul 2014, Jeff Potts wrote:
> Sorry for the initial terse reply. If you are looking for the title of a
> datalist, that's in cm:title, which is in the titled aspect. Props from
> aspects are available through cmislib when you also use cmislibalf,
> which is available on google code [1] or through pypi.

Ah ha, that should get me going, thanks!

I'd searched for extensions in the docs, but hadn't found anything, hence
the post. Do you think it's worth adding a section to the site or docs
which details that extensions aren't directly supported, then lists the
extension modules + their licenses?

Thanks
Nick