chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Getting Extension properties with Python cmislib?
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 15:22:19 GMT
Hi All

I'm currently trying to produce a simple Django app that'll fetch /
display / store data in an Alfresco repo. Given my history, I decided I
ought to be using CMIS, rather than Jeff's django-alfresco google code
module[1], so I'm using cmislib

However, I've hit a snag. The Alfresco data type I'm working with
(datalist) has an auto-generated name, with the useful human readable name
in the title, but that gets sent under an Extension by Alfresco. As such,
cmislib's object.properties doesn't show it.

What's the trick for asking cmislib for the extension properties for an
object?

Thanks
Nick

[1] https://code.google.com/p/django-alfresco/