chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Streit <mcs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting started in analyzing Chemistry
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2014 02:34:03 GMT
The server implementations, AFAIK, pretty much cover the entire API (both
that one, and the fileshare version are obviously just for local
development work and proof-of-concept work).

Also, I cannot recommend the following book enough - it's outstanding:

http://www.manning.com/mueller/

It is excellent in its coverage of CMIS and the 3 authors are all experts
in the space.

Jeff Potts, formerly of Alfresco and the owner of http://ecmarchitect.com/
has the following great article on content modeling w/ CMIS / Alfresco.

http://ecmarchitect.com/alfresco-developer-series-tutorials/content/tutorial/tutorial.html

In addition he's one of the Manning book's authors and his writing his
outstanding.

I assume you've seen:

http://chemistry.apache.org/java/developing/index.html
http://chemistry.apache.org/java/how-to/index.html