chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Potts <jeffpott...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting Extension properties with Python cmislib?
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 16:07:12 GMT
Nick,

Sorry for the initial terse reply. If you are looking for the title of a
datalist, that's in cm:title, which is in the titled aspect. Props from
aspects are available through cmislib when you also use cmislibalf, which
is available on google code [1] or through pypi.

Jeff

[1] https://code.google.com/p/cmislib-alfresco-extension/