chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Websphere issue - The request is not MTOM encoded
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 14:09:01 GMT
Hi Alex,

The CMIS spec defines that *all* CMIS Web Services calls have to be MTOM
encoded.
If you are developing your own Web Services CMIS client, make sure that this is
the case,

If you are seeing an OpenCMIS client receiving this exception, you are probably
using the wrong JAX-WS library.
Please make sure that you have all OpenCMIS client dependency libraries on your
classpath.

- Florian