chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From <Jorge.MARTIN-CUE...@ext.ec.europa.eu>
Subject CallContext.getCmisVersion() is null for SOAP binding
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 16:34:18 GMT
Hello everybody,

We are upgrading our system to CMIS 1.1, but we have still service consumers that uses CMIS
1.0.
I need to know the version of the client binding, and checking the code, the 4 servlets declared
in web.xml has the version as a parameter.

The ATOM servlet is getting the parameter properly and saving in the request scope, but the
SOAP servlet that extends WSServlet class is not working like it should be.
Overwriting the service() method is not enough because the implementation of WSServlet is
reading the file sun-jaxws.xml and registering on-the-fly new servlets with more concrete
URL patterns.

For example:

Class

URL pattern

CmisWebServicesServlet

/services/*

Dynamic from WSServlet

/services/RepositoryService

The code of the class CmisWebServicesServlet.service() [...]  request.setAttribute(CMIS_VERSION,
cmisVersion); [...]
Is never executed and when the AbstractService.createContext() never reads the version.
[...] CmisVersion cmisVersion = (CmisVersion) request.getAttribute(CmisWebServicesServlet.CMIS_VERSION);
[...]

I thought to create a customized listener to replace com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.servlet.WSServletContextListener,
but this class is final.

any other suggestion?

Regards.

Jorge MARTIN CUERVO