chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Devasia <deva...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Websphere issue - The request is not MTOM encoded
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 13:04:22 GMT
Hello,

I am using WebSphere 8.5 and open CMIS 0.11. With my deployment, I could get CMIS clients
like workbench and other mobile clients to connect to the server. However, there seems to
be an issue if there's a client using some selective CMIS services directly like the repository
and navigation service.

This client ends up with "The request is not MTOM encoded" error. The error is being thrown
from CmisWebServicesServlet (code snippet below).

When using the same client, I noticed the request doesn't go to CmisWebServicesServlet if
the web application is deployed on Tomcat. I guess this has something to do with the deployment
descriptor but I am not sure how to resolve it on WebSphere.

/*  53
*/     String contentType = request.getContentType();
/*  54
*/     if ((contentType == null) ||
(!contentType.toLowerCase(Locale.ENGLISH).startsWith("multipart/"))) {
/*  55
*/       throw new ServletException("Invalid
multipart request!");

Any ideas?

Thanks
Alex