chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Devasia <deva...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject open CMIS server framework 0.11 - WebSphere deployment
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 15:09:04 GMT
Hello,

When deploying an open CMIS server framework based application on Websphere, I need to include
either xerces or jaxp to get around a similar problem as the one discussed here -- The Standard
Implementation for JAX-WS: users@jax-ws.java.net: Archive — Project Kenai

   The Standard Implementation for JAX-WS: users@jax-ws....
Use Advanced Search to search the entire archive. Re: Please help java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.dom.DocumentIm...
View on java.net Preview by Yahoo

I guess SAAJ api's internally depend on Sun's xerces implementation.

However, including xerces causes a conflict with open CMIS ( Error: javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory.setFeature)
whereas including JAXP based on the link above seems to cause problems with getRepositories
specifically when using the atompub protocol.

Based on my understanding then SAAJ needs to have a xerces impl from Sun on Websphere. However
both xerces or JAXP seem to conflict with open CMIS.

Any recommendations on how this could be resolved?

Thanks
Alex