chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jay Brown <jay.br...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: CMIS 1.1 implementations - IBM?
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2014 18:41:22 GMT

Ah.  I missed that little detail. My apologies.
This is why I should not answer emails early Saturday mornings before
coffee.  :)

All of IBM's CMIS 1.1. servers are running in the lab only.   We are in the
process of re-engineering the CMIS fleet to use OpenCMIS (and support 1.1
at the same time) to further interoperability in the future.

We should be delivering the FileNet server later this year as a tech
preview and I have it available now for our interop partners to test
against.

Thanks.

P.s. At least bulkUpdate props is an easy one to workaround on a 1.0 server
since its defined as non atomic.

Jay

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |Tim Webster <tim.webster@gmail.com>
                                                              |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |"dev@chemistry.apache.org" <dev@chemistry.apache.org>

  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |06/14/2014 07:02 AM
                                                        |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |Re: CMIS 1.1 implementations - IBM?
                                                        |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi,

Thanks for the replies - but I am looking for 1.1 specifically because it
offers the bulkUpdateProperties service, which exactly fits a requirement
that I need to fulfil.  That, and all of our clients are using FileNet
P8....

http://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/cgi-bin/ssialias?infotype=AN&subtype=CA&htmlfid=897/ENUS214-239&appname=USN

> The Wikipedia article on CMIS  has a list of implementations from many
> vendors as well:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_Management_Interoperability_Services
>

> Jay Brown
> Senior Engineer, ECM Development
> IBM Software Group
> jay.brown@us.ibm.com
> www.linkedin.com/in/parityerror/
>
> [image: Inactive hide details for Tim Webster ---06/14/2014 03:45:07
> AM---Hi, Does anyone know what existing CMIS 1.1 implementations a]Tim
> Webster ---06/14/2014 03:45:07 AM---Hi, Does anyone know what existing
CMIS
> 1.1 implementations are out there?  I

> Tim Webster <tim.webster@gmail.com>

> "dev@chemistry.apache.org" <dev@chemistry.apache.org>

> 06/14/2014 03:45 AM

> CMIS 1.1 implementations - IBM?
>

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know what existing CMIS 1.1 implementations are out there?  I
> know Alfresco supports it, but I'm having difficulty finding any others.
> I'm particularly interested to see if IBM supports it with FileNet P8.
It