chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Webster <tim.webs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: document 'uniqueness'
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2014 15:54:32 GMT
Hello,

yes thanks for the suggestion - it sort of does that already with the
Spring Batch progress tracking, but it still won't prevent another document
being added to the repository that is identical to a previous one if it
somehow failed - like a JVM crash or power failure.  Because there is no
transaction management for the CMIS part, you can't really ensure this,
except for a constraint in the repository itself.

Anyway, yeah I think you're right and I need to look at FileNet
specifically.  I just wasn't sure if I missed something and there was
something in the CMIS spec that I could use (e.g. some property or
something).

Thanks,

Tim