chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Lu, Wentao" <Wentao...@bchydro.com>
Subject memory leak on OpenCMIS bridge?
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 18:10:14 GMT
Hi,

We are load testing "OpenCMIS Bridge 0.10.0" but looks like it has “memory leak” issue.
I am wondering if that because of the OpenCMIS client cache or something else? Here is the
screenshot from IBM HeapAnalyzer.

[cid:image001.png@01CF9453.C695B490]

Thanks

Wentao

This email and its attachments are intended solely for the personal use of the individual
or entity named above. Any use of this communication by an unintended recipient is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, any publication, use, reproduction,
disclosure or dissemination of its contents is strictly prohibited. Please immediately delete
this message and its attachments from your computer and servers. We would also appreciate
if you would contact us by a collect call or return email to notify us of this error. Thank
you for your cooperation.
-BCHydroDisclaimerID5.2.8.1541