chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Sutter, Peter" <peter.sut...@sap.com>
Subject Re: Browser binding re-factoring
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 14:53:00 GMT
Hi Gavin,

I just uploaded the current state of my implementation:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-794

Now all methods of the interfaces should be implemented. I have also
tested the browser binding implementation in our app and it works very
nicely as far as I can see.

There is maybe one area where I¹m not really sure because the
CMISHttpUploadRequest class contains atom pub specific coding
(prepareXMLWithCMISProperties) which should probably be moved down to the
respective atom class.
And still there is the JSONSerializer bug with very large/small double
values where we need to decide how we deal with it.

You can start with your part 2 refactoring, no problem. Will only do minor
changes in the next working days, if any.

Best regards,
Peter

On 5/1/14, 11:03 AM, "Gavin Cornwell" <gavin.cornwell@alfresco.com>
wrotsue: