chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Potts <jeffpott...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: good use case for OpenCMIS Server?
Date Thu, 29 May 2014 14:59:40 GMT
I guess it depends on what you want the Common Document Service to look
like to the clients calling it. If you want it to look like a repository,
it could be implemented as a server. But I suspect you'd rather have it
look like a higher level service and that you'll have a fair amount of
needs in your Common Document Service API not covered by CMIS.

Jeff