chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gavin Cornwell <gavin.cornw...@alfresco.com>
Subject Meeting minutes for ObjectiveCMIS call
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 16:14:59 GMT
Meeting Minutes from 14th May 2014

Participants:

Lukas, Peter, Gavin

Agenda:

- Discuss status of browser binding and next steps

Discussion Points:

- Although there are still some TODO’s in the code all methods are implemented and all tests
are passing
- Some more tests for the new method added to CMISURLUtils will be added
- Everyone agreed the browser binding branch is ready to be merged back to trunk
- There may be some further work required to claim Atom 1.1 support
- It was agreed that we should consider doing a 0.4 release containing the browser binding
- We discussed Peter becoming a committer

Actions:

- Gavin to merge the browser binding branch to trunk in the next couple of weeks
- Gavin to investigate remaining work required to support Atom 1.1 binding
- Peter to add tests for new method in CMISURLUtils
- Lukas to start the process of getting Peter commit rights to the repository

The next meeting will be Monday 9th June at 4:00pm UK time, webex details can be found below.

Regards,

Gavin

Meeting Number: 846 683 084
Meeting Password: cmis