chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gavin Cornwell <gavin.cornw...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Meeting minutes for ObjectiveCMIS status call
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 14:13:33 GMT
Hi Peter,

I’ve arranged a webex call for tomorrow morning at 09:30 UK time, please find the details
below.

Speak to you tomorrow.

Regards,

Gavin

Topic: ObjectiveCMIS
Date: Wednesday, 14 May 2014
Time: 9:30, GMT Summer Time (London, GMT+01:00)
Meeting Number: 849 624 726
Meeting Password: cmis

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to https://alfresco-events.webex.com/alfresco-events/j.php?MTID=md9b549c471700aadbed01a0dff0f84e5

2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: cmis
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://alfresco-events.webex.com/alfresco-events/j.php?MTID=m20cc4c370b6b742c3108ea754f6891b6

To join the audio conference only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number
below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (UK): 0800-051-3810
Call-in toll number (UK): +44-203-478-5289
Global call-in numbers: https://alfresco-events.webex.com/alfresco-events/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=247871477&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:849 624 726