chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Lu, Wentao" <Wentao...@bchydro.com>
Subject MTOM not supported for SOAP 1.1
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 21:19:23 GMT
Hi,

We are developing our own CMIS server using OpenCMIS server framework 0.10 and integrating
it with TIBCO BusinessWorks, everything works fine in CMIS server  side until when we tried
to integrate it with TIBCO BusinessWorks which is our client enterprise ESB standard.

Unfortunately we have to use Web services binding as it is enterprise standard. Our TIBCO
team point out that MTOM is not supported for SOAP 1.1, but as far as my understanding, CMIS
1.1 protocol is defined using SOAP 1.1 namespace and OpenCMIS server framework force MTOM
enabled in CmisWebServicesServlet.java using below code

// handle POST requests
        ProtectionRequestWrapper requestWrapper = null;
        try {
            requestWrapper = new ProtectionRequestWrapper(request, MAX_SOAP_SIZE);
        } catch (ServletException e) {
            printError(request, response, "The request is not MTOM encoded.");
            return;
        }

Is there a way we can work around? i.e. can we disable MTOM but use inline instead in OpenCMIS
framework?

Thanks
Wentao
This email and its attachments are intended solely for the personal use of the individual
or entity named above. Any use of this communication by an unintended recipient is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, any publication, use, reproduction,
disclosure or dissemination of its contents is strictly prohibited. Please immediately delete
this message and its attachments from your computer and servers. We would also appreciate
if you would contact us by a collect call or return email to notify us of this error. Thank
you for your cooperation.
-BCHydroDisclaimerID5.2.8.1541