chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jay Brown <jay.br...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.11.0 (RC1)
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 03:13:35 GMT

 FWIW - Did some light regression testing from here and didn't see any
issues.  Looks good!

Jay Brown
Senior Engineer, ECM Development
IBM Software Group
jay.brown@us.ibm.com

  From:       Gabriele Columbro <gabriele@apache.org>

  To:         "dev@chemistry.apache.org" <dev@chemistry.apache.org>,

  Date:       04/07/2014 04:34 PM

  Subject:    [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.11.0 (RC1)

Hi guys,

as discussed in the last weeks, OpenCMIS 0.11.0 (RC1) is staged and ready
for voting. Sorry it took long, but I had some issues with uploading to the
Apache staging Maven repo. I'll address that with Infra.

You can find the commodity packages release candidate artifacts (for
distribution at apache.org/dist) at: http://people.apache.org/~gabriele/
chemistry/opencmis/0.11.0-RC1.

The full set of Maven artifacts (for distribution at repository.apache.org
and
Maven Central) is staged at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachechemistry-1005/org/apache/

chemistry/opencmis/

Sources tag can be found at: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/
opencmis/tags/chemistry-opencmis-0.11.0-RC1/

Maven generated javadoc/test reports are being deployed (as we speak) at
svn.apache.org (and modifiable via CMS). You will find them at http://
chemistry.staging.apache.org/java/0.11.0/maven/

For detailed release notes check
Jira<
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-750?jql=project%20%3D%20CMIS%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%22OpenCMIS%200.11.0%22%20ORDER%20BY%20updated%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC
>(unresolved
issues will be pushed to the next
release)

You can find a guide to testing staged releases at:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html.

The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1
Chemistry PMC votes are cast.

Please cast your votes!

[ ] +1 Release packages as Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.11.0

Thanks for taking the time to vote!

Ciao,
Gab

--
Gabriele Columbro
Alfresco Software <http://www.alfresco.com>

*"Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue"*